Sunday, December 9, 2012

Friends for life.


Friends—the word , means a lot to most of us. They are the integral parts of our life. Without them our life would be a void. They shape our life. Wrong people in our lives can derail our life.Every person, who takes birth, is taken good care by their parents. They teach them to talk, walk, and eat and many aspects of life as they grow on. They make them understand the difference between good and bad. We all learn this at home, so it is definitely our first school. The primary schooling is the second school, where in the teacher tends to take care of the child and imparts some education.  We attend many schools in life to understand about  life and the people who come into our lives, the roles they play.

 My parents taught me many good things just like every other parent does. My father was a military person, which made my staying in the house very stringent. I was a mischievous kid, and my dad followed the principle ‘’spare the rod and spoil the child’’. I used to get terrible shunting and beatings for the mischief which I used to do. I used to think; my parents never love me and don’t care about me. I was about 11 yrs old, when I was admitted in a boarding school.  Due to my jovial and easy going nature, I get along with people very well, and make friends very easily wherever I go.  During my hostel days, I made some good friends, but this was such a tender age and hence I could not full fill the friendship and understand its importance in life. Back in those days, communication was also a problem, which made fulfilling friendship when we were away. I made a very good friend, with whom, I spent all my time, and we were in the same class but different section. In the evenings, we used to take a stroll. During our stroll, we used to crack jokes, talk about cricket, general knowledge questions. He was the one who taught me cricket. He used to sing the movie songs for me. He was almost a good and close friend of mine. After I left the boarding school, I missed him a lot. I tried writing to him, but there were no replies, and when I first used orkut, I was unable to find him, but I was successful in finding my other friends. But after I used Facebook  I found him in 2011. It was such a nice feeling, when the person remembers you after 15 yrs. I wanted to meet him, but I could not. But I will surely meet him one day, and surely cherish my good old times with him.

After I joined my higher secondary schooling, I met with few people, in 2002. They are still my good friends, in fact very good friends. I am still in touch with them. In 2005, I joined my graduation, and I still made many good friends. But I think graduation was the time, where my life was tending to teach me lessons, which made my life sad, and in pain. These negative things imbibed in me, I could not be the happy and jovial me. I was so much in depression, and agony that it had surely veiled my true self. I was not very close to my parents. During this time, my friends were the ones, who helped me. They talked to me, listened to me, and shared with me their thoughts, ideas. For my nature, the number of friends which I should have, have reduced drastically. But the friends in this small number were so good to me, so very helpful. They were the people, with no arrogance, no ego and  good at heart. They never hated me. They solved my problems. They were with me to until I got what I wanted. I had their motivation, their encouragement. They are the people, who have shaped and pushed me. I am indebted to them all my life.They were the angles in my life. 

In life, we are close to our parents initially, then during and after our teenage, we become close to friends, and they are the people who either shape or deform you.  And after you get married, your wife becomes your good friend, but you should never forget the people, who have influenced or taken care of your life. I attended many schools of life, to learn many things about life and people. It was a very good experience. I am so much thankful to my life, which has introduced to me, such wonderful people. Without you guys, I would have not been what I am.  

1 comment: